In 2018, Grounded Curiosity received and published 82 submissions from military members serving across a wide range of corps, ranks and professional backgrounds. Amongst these contributors, Grounded Curiosity would like to acknowledge those who consistently submitted their thoughts and ideas throughout 2018 in pursuit of ongoing professional discussion and the development of the ADF.
Greg Rowlands is an infantry officer with 27 years of Army service. Articles:
- Tactical Satellite Launch
- Mission Command Algorithms
- Deception, Diversion and Disguise
- Signature Suppression and the Fight for Suprise
- Shades of Grozny: Anti-Tank Drones and the Yom Kippur Effect.
Tim Jones is the Assistant Director Defence Excellence (Innovation) New Zealand Defence Force. Articles:
Nicholas Waugh is an artillery officer. Articles:
James Easton is an air defence officer. Articles:
- Words with Power – Counter-Arguments and Competition
- Army Air Defence: Forget the Missiles
- An Eye on the Sky – UAS as an Enduring Presence in Conflict
- A Shared Responsibility – Growing our Understanding of Air Defence
James Davis is an armour officer. Articles:
- Generating Expressing and Implementing Ideas Part I
- Generating Expressing and Implementing Ideas Part II
- War Thunder and Open Source Experiments
- Das Reich (book review)
Mark Tutton is an infantry officer. Articles:
- What is Warfighting Culture
- Military Experimentation Part I: Institutional Experimentation and a Future Force Development Process
- Military Experimentation Part II: Continuous War-Gaming.
Grounded Curiosity hopes to see more contributions from these, and other authors, throughout 2019.